Lost Creek Hollow why not? i'm a republican.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The first interest Breccan listed was the one she had anticipated. She gave him a knowing smile and an approving nod. She had no qualms with him being a hunter. It was a very useful skill to have, and a much coveted one. She personally had never had much skill in it, but her other uses had kept her valuable enough to allow it to be overlooked. Or, so she believed. But anyway, this was about him.

"Well, I've always been interested in the natural world and science, so I gravitated towards being a Naturalist and a Scout," Liffey explained, "Being a scout allows me to explore all kinds of different areas and landscapes and learn more about the skies, the stars, and the earth in general." Plus, traveling helped her clear her head when everything became too much for her delicate emotional nature to bear. She left that tidbit out, though.

"Your father found passion in meeting people and helping people, so he gravitated towards being an ambassador, as well as a counselor," she explained further, though conveniently didn't elaborate too much. "He was also an accomplished warrior prior to his injury and devoted his life to protecting his pack and his family. He does that still, of course, though he doesn't hold the title. And if you ask me, there's nothing more noble or admirable than a man willing to put his life on the line for those he loves."

She wondered if that had been subtle enough, but didn't worry too much about it. She wanted her son to be a warrior, if for no other reason than to ensure he knew how to protect himself and how to be strong enough to lead his own pack one day.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
why not? i'm a republican. - by Liffey - April 28, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: why not? i'm a republican. - by Breccan - May 07, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: why not? i'm a republican. - by Liffey - May 16, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: why not? i'm a republican. - by Breccan - May 20, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: why not? i'm a republican. - by Liffey - May 23, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: why not? i'm a republican. - by Breccan - May 23, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: why not? i'm a republican. - by Liffey - May 24, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: why not? i'm a republican. - by Breccan - May 28, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: why not? i'm a republican. - by Liffey - May 30, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: why not? i'm a republican. - by Breccan - May 31, 2019, 12:12 PM