The Floodlands Expense For My Passage
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
The woman was in a bad place that Amaya knew she couldn't help by herself. It was already proving difficult to gain just a small sliver of trust so that she could do something to help. She hoped that by trying to show and explain that she meant no harm she might get somewhere. That the trust would come but it was clear the stranger was grieving for her fallen friend and perhaps that was making her unreasonable. Still the gray woman knew she couldn't leave the other here with her dead companion. Amaya already knew that if she could convince the other woman to go with her she would take her back to the keep and perhaps she could find a place there where she could recover from her tragedy.

Amaya watched the movements of the other woman feeling very badly for her. She knew what it was like to lose someone she cared very much for. Her thoughts returned to the present and her silver gaze moved back to the woman from where they had fallen upon the male. At first the words didn't make a lot of sense but she finally put it together. "I can't offer that myself but I am part of a pack, good wolves. If you decided to join with them they will treat you as family. It's a really great place to live and you won't have to be lonely. You will also have all the things you need, everything he provided for you and you won't have to worry." Amaya hoped that what she said might help the woman to see that she would be better off going to stay or Join the keep.
Messages In This Thread
Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 19, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 21, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 22, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 22, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 02, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 03, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 16, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 20, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 29, 2019, 01:05 AM