Stavanger Bay All this time
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It is really hard to type with a paper cut on the pad of your thumb and you're trying not to use it so it heals. xD I also went ahead and updated their titles since I'm assuming her answer was a yes, lol.

<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
If Ragnar would have know Nerian's inner thoughts he would have assured her that she didn't need Thistle's permission and that this was not coming with any sort of cost. It was a good thing she hadn't brought it up to him because he likely would have went on some rant about not understanding why women made things so damned complicated. He loved both of them, he would give them both children and his love. Why was that so wrong? Why did that have to come at a price? At least his All-Father understood even if Ragnar got the distinct feeling that no one else did. The scarred Scandinavian watched as Nerian turned away from him and let his eyes trail the length of her spine noting as her head tipped towards the sky, moving forward a step when she responded with an 'I don't know'. "Nerian, Frigg and Freya will protect you," He attempted to reassure her, believing in what he said to her. His gaze settled upon her own gaze as she turned back to face him, speaking that she wished she was a wiser wolf. "You are wise, Nerian. I see and know nothing to be lacking in what I see and what I cannot see before me."

Ragnar ghosted closer to her, diminishing the distance she had put between them desiring the opposite of distance currently. Nerian spoke once more, about it taking some time to get a prayer. Ragnar took it to be a yes. "Our children, Nerian," He corrected her in a husky murmur as he met her gaze, reaching out to brush his muzzle against hers, tongue gliding against the silken fur he found there. It was an affectionate and heated gesture as he, if she would allow him, peppered kisses down her jaw only to cease as his lips lingered near her closest ear. "I know you will, Odinn told me so." Nerian would go into another heat cycle before the end of this year and he would not reject her again, for this time he would have no reason to. "Will you and our children bear my name of Loðbrók?" He inquired of her softly, wanting his blood children to bear the name the most.

"As my wife there is some things you should know," Ragnar began pulling back enough so that he could hold his Priestess' eyes. "I want you to stay in the Jarl's den with me. You are my wife now, just as much as Thistle and it is your right and what I want ...it is big enough for all of us," She didn't have too but he'd rather she did. "Because I do not wish to keep secrets and because it will come about someday when the children are older but Thistle's litter are not mine. Even if none of us tell them they will be smart enough to put it together by comparing themselves to the children to come." As his wife, Nerian deserved to know. He would not keep secrets from either woman.

Messages In This Thread
All this time - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 28, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 30, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 31, 2014, 05:17 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 02, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 03, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 04, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 08, 2014, 07:30 AM