Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A somber smile wrote itself upon Hawkeye's dark face. She once again recalled Pied's plan to take over Koontz's lands, the journey there with her late sister, the pride she held for having her own pack like her parents did. Then, the previous members of Bon Dye slowly dwindled until it was just Hawkeye. And now the wolf was mostly forgotten, and soon she'd be the last one of her kind.

But, for the moment, the large dark wolf found amusement in Finley's fight to figure out her name. "Actually, you were right the first time with 'Duckfoot'." Hawkeye smirked at the grey and black she-wolf, giving a sway to her tail. I hope she knows I'm kidding, she thought briefly before wiping the thought from her head. No one could be that dense, Hawkeye thought humorously in her mind.
Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM