Whitefish River Talk about backseat fishing
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Chai knew that Evergreen would understand her desire to leave. Any rational wolf of sound mind likely would have done the same. As he agreed with her way of thinking and added that she was welcome to stay...along with her friends, her heart leapt. Gratefulness was written all over her face. But, she didn't jump at his offer. She felt that first, she caution him.

"He is too busy with fatherhood to be bothered coming after us ourselves, I imagine." She began, leveling her gaze with his. "But you need to know...he doesn't take kindly to his own passing out private information to others. They keep to themselves. I...can't be sure if he'll send someone out looking for us." Shifting gears slightly, she got back to her friends. "My friends...I haven't seen them in days. I believe they may have chosen to stay by the Tooka River." The tension in her body eased, a smile coming back to her eyes. "We can trust them. He is a big burly fellow with a rich earthen coat..champagne eyes. She is smaller, downy colored. Green eyes." Chai wore a thoughtful look. "I think she was affected the most...said he had become too possessive...of her."

Messages In This Thread
Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - May 22, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Síff - May 22, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - May 28, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - June 05, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - June 10, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 10, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - June 10, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 24, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - July 08, 2019, 05:43 PM