Stavanger Bay I'm gonna lay my favorite shirt out neat
39 Posts
Ooc — Killi
thank you dear!

in his weeks living upon oceans breath, vegas had become accustomed, if at least not familiar, with the various and strange creatures that roamed the sand and shore. he had followed his customary path down the slopes from his den and onto the beach, taking a morning walk as  had become his routine.

what once had seemed a place of solitude had quickly become one of frequent visitors. initially he had expected to be irritated by this, but with the varieity of characters he had come across he grew a bit of a thrill in his throat whenever his blue eyes lit upon the sight of another canine.

today, it was a woman whose fur had him baffled at first. black as the pitch of a burnt tree trunk, her face held markings of a start white. He paused in his tracks long enough to watch her struggle with one of those firey orange-red creatures which he had come to know as a crab. this strange, bug-like sea animal weilded its ominious pincers wildly enough to apparently pinch the young woman, warranting an exclamation of profanilty from her. a stifled chuckle escaped him, which he tried to halt by placing his wrist-paw by his lips but he was almost certain she had heard the mocking noise he had made.

hello, he greeted softly, hopng not to startle her further. those things... crabs... they can be tasty. if you can kill them without getting your nose pinched off.
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna lay my favorite shirt out neat - by Vanity - June 13, 2019, 05:08 AM
RE: I'm gonna lay my favorite shirt out neat - by Vegas - June 13, 2019, 11:14 AM