Cedar Sweep nothing holding me back
55 Posts
Ooc —
It was a slow process, but with regular meals, Wisteria was beginning to look better. Her cheeks weren't so sunken in, her belly seemed to have filled in a little, and her fur wasn't hanging quite so limply from her frame. With this uptick in her health came an accompanying upswing in her mood. She was still considerably morose and solitary compared with the rest of her packmates and she made little effort to seek them out, but now and again she would feel the slightest spark of craving for their company.

That was dashed somewhat with Breccan's departure. She hadn't got an opportunity to really catch up with her brother again before he took off on his own, leaving the rest of them behind. While her parents seemed to be benefiting from the change in scenery, their children certainly weren't, leading Wisteria to wonder at the selfishness of her parents in bringing them all here. She was neutral about the whole thing, having zero ties to her family's previous digs, but her brother's decision troubled her nonetheless. If Deshyr left without telling her, too, it would just be Wisteria alone with her parents and the replacement brats that she hated. She couldn't handle that.

Thus troubled, Wisteria decided that she felt well enough to quit the territory. She was much too withdrawn to try interacting positively with anyone, so she let wandering legs carry her to the east, where she came face-to-face with someone anyway. She stopped in her tracks when Dingo's golden fur became visible between the trees and she stood wide-eyed in his path, black hackles slowly beginning to rise.
THREADS: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
nothing holding me back - by Dingo - June 23, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Wisteria - June 25, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: nothing holding me back - by Dingo - July 02, 2019, 11:33 PM