Ravensblood Forest If you're ever gonna find a silver lining
32 Posts
Ooc — Wren
Saoirse keeps her eyes on the trees around them, watching the large birds watching them. She is deliberately avoiding the piebald's gaze, though she knows he won't force the issue. Indeed, his first thought is to reassure her, and she relaxes by inches, looking down instead. Her claws are going a bit ragged around the edges from all the traveling they've done, and there's some blood still on her toes. She licks it off and thinks about choices, and about consequences.

Fortunately, we always had a choice, or we wouldn't be here. She shoots a smile his way, weak but genuine. It may have been a terrible choice, leaving behind everything they knew, but it was still a choice. She shifted to lean further against him, lowering her head to her paws and gazing unseeing at the grass. I think I'd like to know the area more, before we follow...that path. What the current packs are like, what the politics are like. That sort of thing.

It would leave them vulnerable longer, but the knowledge would be a worthy trade-off.
♥ | Plot with me! | ♥
Messages In This Thread
If you're ever gonna find a silver lining - by Saoirse - June 21, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: If you're ever gonna find a silver lining - by Saoirse - June 30, 2019, 09:20 PM