Cerulean Cape who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
He seemed a little taken aback by her question, though he quickly recovered and bounced it back to her. "I thought so! And no, though I stayed there a couple times..." Bat suddenly remembered that this might be a sore spot for Tristan and shot him a guilty glance and a quick, apologetic smile. Facing the new arrival, she added, "I think I saw you in passing, though we've never met. I'm Bat."

In that opening she left for his introduction, Tristan threw in a few words of his own. It surprised her when he mentioned the plateau, if only because she'd thought he'd more or less divorced himself from his past. Maybe she could ask him about it later (or not), though presently she looked to their new acquaintance curiously. They were a long way from Lost Creek Hollow; was he a fellow ranger?
Messages In This Thread
who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - June 27, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - June 30, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - June 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - July 09, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - July 09, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - July 13, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - July 13, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Tegan - July 19, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: who lives in a pineapple under the sea? - by Bat - July 22, 2019, 02:00 PM