Moonspear and she offers me sleep
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela had not expected such an answer from Hydra. The female frowned when she had to think. The female knew what she wanted to say to him but it felt weird saying it out loud to Hydra. She would love to spend some time with her father in their secret spot. "I would tell him about my travels and that I've missed him," she spoke, which was all pretty general. The female kept her dark blue eyes on her sister. There was something else. She would have told him... She would have told him that she was not ready to return. That she wanted to see more of the world.

But this wasn't an option to tell Hydra. "That I was happy to turn home," she said with little emotion. She had to be there for her sister and her newborns. Her family would come first. Hydra would need her, Jarilo needed her. Perhaps it was the guilt that she didn't want to return yet that made her feel this way. But as she thought about this, what was there to see on her own? Perhaps it was good that she was with family again. She just felt conflicted. Her words sounded like bullshit. She was not sure if Hydra was going to believe her.
Messages In This Thread
and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - June 18, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - June 18, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - June 19, 2019, 06:19 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - July 12, 2019, 07:47 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - July 12, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - July 25, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - August 03, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - August 12, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - August 20, 2019, 03:29 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 05:11 PM