Whitefish River There's not much comfort in this place; I'll keep you safe
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
crappy phone post sorry!

He was surprised at first by everyone that had come to cheer on the new mother. Apprehensive at first he grew even more nervous. But was glad to know that Speedy had such a marvellous support system. Although he could tell she was in pain, she seemed almost comforted by the fact that she had her pack mates near.

With this in mind Emrik smiled softly, as Speedy dutifully took to her role as mother and cleansed her pups. So small and weak. He sat as close as he dared. “Of course Speedy. I’m not going anywhere, I’ll be right here. Let me know if you need anything, anything at all.” Although his tone was hushed there was an exhilarating edge.

Emrik was honoured that Speedy still trusted him, that at the very least they were still friends. The best of friends. “You did so well. I’m so proud of you.” He was inspired by her strength, despite the cloud of darkness that surrounded their conception, Emrik knew that these youngsters would be in loving paws. Not just from their mother, but from the entire pack that had come to greet them. And of course, he would be sticking around, for a little while yet.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's not much comfort in this place; I'll keep you safe - by Emrik - July 15, 2019, 10:20 PM