the awful screaming of the lambs • pack meeting
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: yikes, missed second round. my bad :( posting anyway for Rahzie's own timeline purposes.[/size]

The majority of the meeting went completely over Rahzie's head. She knew almost none of these wolves. She knew who Jinx and Lecter were, she knew Kaname and Mordecai and Meldresi, even Creidne if only because of their violent confrontation, but she knew nothing of the newly appointed Alpha - Cara. All that she knew was that she and Kaname seemed to be... close. Lecter and Cara's words were obviously filled with passion and dedication to this pack, but none of it reached Rahzie's heart. As Cara spoke, she glanced at Meldresi out of the corner of her eye. Maybe if she had no other option, the coywolf could have dedicated herself to this pack that was currently in such a state of confusion. But the priestess had given her an opportunity to become part of something from it's beginning. And Rahzie was much more interested in that.

Suddenly, a dominating howl rose from the distance. Another woman - strangely familiar - claiming the queen was dead, and that she would take her place. And that was all the reason Rahzie needed to determine that as soon as Meldresi defected, she would as well. Rahzie was not about to risk her life in a fight that wasn't hers, and had no meaning to her. The coywolf, though passionate, had learned that due to her smaller size, she had to pick and choose her fights. And this was one she did not choose. As soon as Lecter up and left, Rahzie stood and moved towards Meldresi. A nod towards the priestess was the only communication the coywolf offered her, but it was enough to subtly affirm that the lithe woman was still interested in what Meldresi was building - and was not interested in this fight she had made no commitment to be a part of.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the awful screaming of the lambs • pack meeting - by Rahzie - August 06, 2014, 11:41 AM