Golden Glade peach basket catch-it-up.
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Tag for reference! Also I'm assuming it's only Fig and Phox on this visit, but if I'm mistaken just poke me and I'll edit.

She was taking another much-needed break from diaper duty, thanks to @Quixote, when the howl came to her ears. It was an interesting howl, loud and boisterous with the tell-tale ring of youth to it, and she knew right away that it was a pup at her borders. Not just any pup, either, but Fig! Immediately excited to see how the Phoxhee kiddos had grown, as well as the opportunity to catch up with one or both of her siblings, she changed course and loped speedily toward the howl.

She arrived to find Phox and Fig standing together beneath the trees, afternoon sunlight spangling their backs in shards of white light as it filtered through the shifting canopy overhead. She flashed her brother a jubilant smile, but her attention was immediately snared by the tall, gangly-legged youth standing at his side. Surprise and delight were radiant in her face as she approached them, tail wagging happily. "Hey guys! Fig -- you're getting tall!"
Messages In This Thread
peach basket catch-it-up. - by Figment - July 20, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: peach basket catch-it-up. - by Raven - July 20, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: peach basket catch-it-up. - by Figment - July 26, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: peach basket catch-it-up. - by Raven - August 12, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: peach basket catch-it-up. - by Figment - August 31, 2019, 08:55 AM