Oystercatcher Tide Pools searchin' for my lost shaker of salt
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
His question was met with a ponderous silence. Were they still around? In Bat's mind, Drageda had simply ceased to exist with the death of her nomi. It hadn't even occurred to her until this very moment that it might still be around, possibly with Artaax or Blixen in charge. She blinked loudly, mouth falling ajar as the possibility struck her.

"It was further up the coast," she eventually remembered to say, pointing with a banded foreleg, "but I'm not actually sure if it's around anymore." She might have felt sheepish, if she wasn't deeply caught up in her thoughts all of a sudden.

Wait! Was that where Kiwi was ruling? Bat thought back to her brief conversation with Revui. No, he said something about Nova Peak... She shook her head, marveling at it all. She couldn't decide whether or not she regretted not finding out more about Kiwi's pack and the fate of Drageda. But there was no going back now.

"Ah, sorry, I got lost in my thoughts," she apologized after noticing the silence stretching. "I'm just a traveler nowadays. What about you, Vegas? Where are you from?"
Messages In This Thread
searchin' for my lost shaker of salt - by Bat - July 18, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: searchin' for my lost shaker of salt - by Vegas - July 18, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: searchin' for my lost shaker of salt - by Bat - July 19, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: searchin' for my lost shaker of salt - by Vegas - July 19, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: searchin' for my lost shaker of salt - by Bat - July 22, 2019, 01:52 PM