Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye smiled. "Yes. They named my brothers and I after the first things they saw. You have my oldest brother, Skybranch; me, Duckfoot; and my baby brother, Duckfoot number 2, since the first thing the looked at was me." She was having fun imagining someone naming their children after the first things they saw. "Poopcone" (a mix between "poop" and "pinecone") was Hawkeye's favorite.

Hawkeye felt awkward — even if recognition was desire, she felt uncomfortable receiving it. "Yes, I suppose it is," she said, not knowing how else to reply. It felt harder to pull air into her lungs. "My sister was a founder as well," spilled out of her mouth before she even realized it. Fuck. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck! Now she was introducing her dead sister into the conversation. We'll both feel awkward now.
Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - August 06, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM