Coconut Grove When I was older, I was a sailor
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
she's startled, but not deathly so. she's been slowly improving with her skittish nature and although she has quite a ways to go anything is improvement to her. maybe that's a bad thing? she doesn't think about it. instinctually, amatsu pedals slightly backwards to take in the features of the damsel before her: a pale creature, but not so pale she looks sickly, there is gold scattered sparingly into her coat which is something the young girl had never seen in any creature she had encountered. her face was framed by large ears with her head being a striking contrast against the rest of her body. her patterns her unique, moreso than anyone else she had talked with previously.
anyone that she can recall, anyway.

one thing the two shared was their eye color. both girls dawned an icy gaze with which they could probably stare into eachothers souls. it was poetic, in a way. after taking a moment to collect herself, amatsu peers over to the stranger as she stares at the same weird phenomenon the wolves here call trees. a question is poised to the silver shuck to which she responds softly, ,,yeah... i'm not entirely convinced they're natural,'' the direction of her attention turns towards this greyscaled doe as her words come to a close. ,,i'm unsure.'' her answer to the second question is a statement dripped in melancholy as a slight sigh forces its way out of her lungs. honestly, what did she really know anymore?
did she ever know anything at all?
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
When I was older, I was a sailor - by Dianne - July 30, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Amatsu - July 30, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Dianne - July 31, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Amatsu - July 31, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Dianne - August 01, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Amatsu - August 01, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Dianne - August 02, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Amatsu - August 03, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: When I was older, I was a sailor - by Dianne - August 04, 2019, 09:28 PM