Blacktail Deer Plateau We don't need no education
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Dante's continued support of Peregrine's new relationships made the swarthy male's heart soften even more toward the Gamma. Watch out, he caught himself thinking, or you really might be next... The Alpha did not deign to collect lovers; even though he now considered himself polygamous, there was still a threshold. He had a feeling he would be thinking about the logistics of a quartet in the near future, if only for fun.

Such whimsical thoughts were banished as the two discussed the missing Atticus. "That is not what I was hoping to hear," he admitted, though the look he gave Dante assured the Gamma he did not fault him for this. "You are welcome to look, though I feel like I should sniff out an aspiring Outrider to do that. Or go myself." He paused ponderously, frowning.

After losing himself in thought a moment, Peregrine blinked back to the present and said, "If you want to ask me anything else, just call for me anytime. I think I'm going to get back to Fox and Lasher. Take care, Dante," the Alpha male said in closing, touching his nose to the Gamma's neck before withdrawing.
Messages In This Thread
We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 02, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Dante RIP - August 04, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We don't need no education - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 07, 2014, 09:44 AM