Sleeping Dragon “I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.”
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He nodded at the oath before the shade brought up the possibility of searcing for the possible youth. A shaken dome dismissed the choice, and he justified it with "No, gotta stay close to what little Fam we have. If the Ancients want it done, they'll see it get done. We got our own duty. Shit's hard enough as it is." Almost innately it was near clear that Priest needed the only other male with him, just to help defend the lands once the time came about for them to start claiming the grounds. Rather than start early, he didn't want them on the radar, just yet. They didn't have the numbers or the activity to have anything under their belt just yet. Plus, who was to say Vehem wasn't out there trying his damndest to raise an army and take his shit from him? Not all Sahiras wer born soundly and complete- some Sinbound merely wanted to ruin all. 

"Damn, yea, good point. Dibella wanted me to take Hum and...yea, fuck that. Its risky just taking a cousin; I'dve made us all look a fool if I took Hum as mate." A yawn parted his jowls and at the end, he shook himself. Standing, he looked back towards the insides of the cavern that led to the heart of the hot volcano guts. Almost vexed, his auds slipped back and he looked back to Earp. "If I hold my breath, you think you could lead me out of this fuckin' place before I pass out again? I'm tired of dying." And hopefuly, he could map out a den while climbing though the ledge once they got out. 

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
RE: “I’m the B̸̧̧͓̙͖̜̥̪̝͇͕̬͒͋̋̃́̋̈́͛͠Ad̷̡̨̢̧̟̯̠̜̬͇͇̼͍̓͐̓̌͗̍̽̒̄͐̆̈́̚͠͠ GuY...Duh.” - by Priest - August 11, 2019, 05:30 PM