Those hunger pains
qυι¢к αѕ α ѕтяєαм, ∂єєρ αѕ α яινєя
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=small]
It's great! Turq really spices things up haha :) Anyways, I appologise for a late reply! The past weeks and next week are very busy for me!

Oracle saw a female wolf approach him after his call had been sent out. A rising notion of excitement boiled up im his heart and his tag wagged slightly. As the wolf came into closer proximity, he noted that she carried a high stature - arched tail, confident air, and when she spoke she did it with not so subtle authority. She has to be of importance.

Lowering his head in respect (well, he would have done so anyways to look down at her) he spoke timidly and nodded. He ignored her comment on his 'ambition'. If he had ambition he would have stayed in his home pack. "Yes, I rang...would you like to go on a group hunt? You're the first to arrive, but...but the caribou are making an early swing through the edge of our territory. I thought we could take that advantage," he finsihed with a swish of his tail. He flickered his eyes to look at her; she was ever-pressing and he didn't want trouble, but wasn't about to sprawl his large frame on the ground or go to some ridiculous proportions of submission. He patiently waited a respomse with a twitch of his brown ears.

The day was waning to an eerie pause of diluted sunshine, its rays registering through the secluded clouds in strange notions. It fascinated him and he glanced up, stuck in the surroundings for a moment, before bringing his full attention to the she-wolf.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Those hunger pains - by Oracle - September 22, 2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Turquoise - September 23, 2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Oracle - October 03, 2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Turquoise - October 03, 2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Oracle - October 07, 2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Turquoise - October 07, 2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Oracle - October 23, 2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Turquoise - October 28, 2013, 11:50 AM