Coconut Grove I had this dream where I relished the fray
10 Posts
Ooc — Noah
The day had brought laziness to her and she lounged beneath a coconut tree, chewing on one that had cracked open. It was warm that day, humid enough to make her want to be done working after just one patrol. She was content to chew at the gross tasting white meat of the coconut while remaining in the shade...after all she was right by the borders, she could say she was guarding the pack right?

The sound of paws in the sand got her attention and she lifted her honey gold gaze, peering from the shade at a lanky female just outside their land. She bristled but made no move or sound, watching as the she wolf kept respectfully away from their markers and she smiled faintly, her fur lying flat again. "Ey! Thanks for bein' so respectful!" she shouted to the femalr, grinning. It was weird yes but she just felt like being unnecessarily friendly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I had this dream where I relished the fray - by Harlow - August 28, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: I had this dream where I relished the fray - by Bat - August 28, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: I had this dream where I relished the fray - by Bat - August 29, 2019, 10:14 AM