Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace could walk a little further now without wanting to lay down, it still hurt if he did it too long, and he still couldn't run or hunt. However, he was getting better and his limp was going away, it made him feel a little better. He tilted his head as he ambled slowly along, towards the creek that ran the length of their home. He approached slowly seeing a wolf laying there, the way they were laying he could not see markings or face, so he just ambled on his hackles raised slightly.

He made it and gave a smile to the hybrid who had respect issues, but amused him to no end. Why so glum chum? he did not yet know of the conversation between the hybrid and his leader or the male and Kipling though he did see the leg. What the hell happened to you? And who did this? He stared at the leg, He looked around for it and then asked Have you asked my sister Vienna? Or the youth Nightingale to look at that? they are both healers. I imagine my sister knows a little more as she has been doing it a little longer, having learned healing as soon as she was old enough too. He smiled as he spoke of his sister softly.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:55 PM