Stavanger Bay All this time
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I actually read that female dogs have two heat cycles in a year if they don't get pregnant during the first one so in actuality, Nerian would go into heat before Thistle because Thistle can't go into heat before March (I think) but Nerian will go into another heat before the end of this year. :-)

<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
Ragnar let out a soft groan when he felt Nerian lean into him, the brush of her smaller muzzle against his soft and warm. He wished fervently that she would go into heat again in that moment, no matter that he realized that was a ridiculous wish, so that he might prove to her that she would bare him sons. That did not mean, however, that he couldn't show her the ways in which a man loved a woman that her God could never do. Technically, Lodbrok wasn't a last name simply being a nickname he had earned once upon a time but it was a little more personal for the children since technically neither of his wives would have a last name if he had not bestowed the name 'Lodbrok' upon them. "Lets not speak of this to Thistle. It is just a name but she might become angrier at me for it," Although in reality it was his name to do with what he wished. In reality, it was more than 'just a name'. It was something that Ragnar had earned. It was an essence of determination, ambition and pride; something he wanted both of his wives and children to bear with some kind of pride until they earned their own.

"You will go into another cycle of heat before the year ends. Thistle will not go into heat until spring of next year," And frankly he did not want to wait until after he had gotten Thistle pregnant to get Nerian pregnant. She had not presented this request to him (that Tokio can remember) and therefore he would do what he wanted until it was discussed with him considering he was just as much apart of the relationship as the two women were. If not a little more invested. "I don't care when either of you go into heat first, or who bears the first litter, but I know you will first and I promise I will not reject you this time. There will be many litters and there is more to our relationship than babes." He did not want either woman to think that was all they were to him: a baby making machine. If that was all he wanted he wouldn't have asked either of them to be his wives and would have taken any female that consented that was in heat without forming relationships.

Ragnar fell silent at Nerian's barrage of kisses, feather light and fleeting against the heated skin of his damp fur, his skin growing hotter beneath the damp heaviness of his silver coat, a fire beginning to pool in his stomach as she continued her ministrations upon his skin. "Nerian..." The Viking purled at his Priestess wife, almost a plea to continue and to allow these touches to delve into something more.

Messages In This Thread
All this time - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 28, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 30, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 31, 2014, 05:17 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 02, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 03, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 04, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 08, 2014, 07:30 AM