Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked at him and spoke softly i can't even begin to give you any advice as my love life is so fucked up it's screws me every time i turn around, but I do know that women they are just...oh hell their just fucking complicated! Say one thing mean another...you know so maybe she had a legitimate reason for not telling you. Maybe she thought it would hurt worse if she told you. Or maybe she had to go and she knew if she did tell you, then she would stay...you know...it could be anything it's like i told you fecking confusing. he had purposely omitted the actual words, realizing as time progressed he was carrying quite a penchant for swearing and both his mother and father would kick his arse if they knew it.

Jace stared at him for a moment weighing his thoughts. Well I would hate to see you go Fang, you're an amazing asset to the pack. Granted yes you have some extra pride and your a little bit of a temper case, but i'm worse. However, I can't stop you if you really want to go, but I can tell you i'd hate to see you go.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Jace - August 08, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Broken, Bruised, Forgotten, Sore. - by Fang - August 08, 2014, 08:55 PM