Arrow Lake I don't know what I'm doing half the time
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She could hear the sound of his paws as he followed her and she didn't turn around, instead she kept on slowly walking away. She didn't respond either, rolling her eyes at his declaration that he was a soldier. She laughed, the sound loud enough to be heard by him and anyone else around but even then she didn't pay him enough mind to say anything more. Outwardly she'd seem like she didn't give a shit about his attitude, inside her head she was seething with rage and as she felt his fangs brush against her heels she snapped. With a snarl that was as rageful and serious as a pup could muster, she whirled around intending to plant her fangs directly into the soft flesh of his nose. "Soldiers don't pick on little girls! Wanna act all tough?lets go!" she shouted at him, tail rising as she bared her fangs straightening up and really squaring up to him as much as she could.

I'm gonna do a hit/miss roll and tag you. I think that's a thing in these scenarios lol
Messages In This Thread
I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 04, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 04, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 06, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 07, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 07, 2019, 03:25 PM