Arrow Lake I don't know what I'm doing half the time
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Having never been in a fight she had no idea what to expect. She had some idea that there would be biting and pain and growling and anger but she still had no idea what that really meant. As the boy lunged her mind flashed to images of those scars that had ruined Panther's throat and she shrieked, whirling around and failing to get him in time. His jaws latched onto her tail and she gasped, his jaws crunching down and a fiery pain shooting from the injury up her spine. She shrieked and a wave of rage flooded her being and she whirled around, teeth seeking out the flesh along the side of his face wherever she could reach. If she scored she would bite down hard and shake violently, a desperate act meant to make him let go of her tail. The tail that she couldn't seem to feel, the tail that in the future would slowly cease to function and without care, fall off. "get off! Get off of me! This isn't protecting, this is mean!" The words came out shrill and panicked, gone was the determination to never be ruled by fear, she just wanted to leave and never come back here again.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 04, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 04, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 05, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 05, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 06, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 06, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Lainie - September 07, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: I don't know what I'm doing half the time - by Mesa - September 07, 2019, 03:25 PM