Golden Glade Don't let them make the horse noise
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
IDK what your plan is, but I am cool with any of the options I can think of -- editing on a conclusion here, wrapping in your reply, or continuing on 'til the thread has a nice conclusion.  Whatever you wanna do!

Conversations with the other kids in the pack made him pine for when his own were old enough to go adventuring around.  That would be around the corner soon enough.  But back to the ant and its prey!  That's quite a ways for such a tiny bug -- I'd imagine it's gotta be near its home at this point!  I bet if you look ahead a little, you'll probably find their home not too far away.  That or they're really lost.  He looked in the direction the ants were going but spotting an anthill in a forest wasn't exactly gonna be like spotting one of those huge termite mounds in Africa that cheetahs like sitting on.  Do you want one of us to go ahead and see if we can find their destination?

Qui wasn't usually the type to do much speculation about random things on his own (unless it was somehow tied to various ways things could go horribly wrong) so the idea he then suggested was pretty new to himself as well.  Think that'd be like one of us carrying a whole moose all by themselves -- if ants came in wolf-size, pretty sure you'd want to stay away from it, huh?  Just thinking about it was kind of freaky, and he was kind of glad bugs stayed pretty small.  They were like weird little aliens he didn't understand.  Okay, that leap of logic probably was one that Owen would have thought up, except it would have been dyed with, "Oh no we're gonna be eaten by ants!" instead of just curious.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - August 22, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 01, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 01, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 02, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 03, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 04, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Quixote - September 15, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Don't let them make the horse noise - by Eshe - September 18, 2019, 03:52 PM