Hideaway Strath Did you think that money was heaven sent?
84 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Nope! You didn't.

They were soon greeted, rather curtly, by a woman with fur of black interrupted on her flanks by the prettiest shade of red. The words were hard to understand, but she sensed the tone clear enough. Effie would have smiled at her, but she was momentarily frozen with uncertainty. Was she just wary of strangers like Rye had been—of course, he had been less brusque about it—or did she automatically pick up on all the ways that Effie was inept? 

Rye's voice pulled her from her worrying, and she dipped her head towards Towhee, who she now assumed was the leader here. She smiled warmly despite her discomfort. It's nice to meet you, Towhee, she said softly, ears falling a little in submission. I am without a home, and I was hoping to join your pack. She drew in a quiet breath, attempting to steady herself again and recover from being rendered so unsure. There aren't a lot of things I can do well, but I have a vast knowledge of plants. If you have a healer, I'm sure I could be of a lot of help to them. Surely that was beneficial enough to be given a chance, which was all she was really asking for.
All the variety,
all the charm,
all the beauty of life
is made up of light and shadow
Messages In This Thread
Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Towhee - September 17, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Rye - September 17, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Did you think that money was heaven sent? - by Effie - September 17, 2019, 08:02 PM