Haunted Wood This sandwich is the most evil thing you could think of?!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
That's a good way to look at it, He agreed. Very well, I'll teach you how to fight — but I won't go easy on you. Black Hat paused then, pondering where he should start. Seeing as she seemed to have no fighting experience whatsoever, he figured he should explain the basics. Let's start simple. Some have a more defensive style, but I prefer to go full-offense. I think it will suit you well. With that, the lesson began.

Focus on the throat. Stepping into Radar's space, he placed a paw just below her jawline — right over her jugular. Right here. Just like your prey, this the most surefire way to end a wolf's life. Lowering his paw, he continued, And even if you don't intend to kill, the neck area is the most effective for gaining the upper paw. Keep your grip close to their head, and they can't bite you back.

Not wanting to swamp her with too much information at once, he backed up. He found that learning by doing stuck in the mind better anyway, so he gave her an order: Attack me; try and get ahold of my throat. Black Hat wanted to see what she was made of in her raw, unpolished state. Then, he would begin to mold her into a wretched masterpiece like an artist carving a sculpture from a slab of marble.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
RE: This sandwich is the most evil thing you could think of?! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 06:08 PM