Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
YOINK

This stretch of the woods was eerily quiet, still and lifeless like the river's carcass it surrounded. The only sound to be heard was the light pittering of raindrops from the soft rain that trickled down from the heavens. Black Hat hadn't been to this nook of the territory yet, but it looked like he wasn't missing much. Seeing no reason to stick around someplace so devoid of life, he was on his way out when a challenge ripped through the dead air. His ears flattened instinctively, jarred by the disturbance.

The voice was unmistakably that of Vengeance, the Warlord himself. He hadn't been looking to ever have to fight the behemoth of a wolf — especially when his leg had just healed — but to deny the challenge would make him look like a coward, which he most certainly was not. He supposed he'd just have to prove that. Black Hat emerged from the trees and stepped out onto the riverbed, carrying himself with pride. I accept your challenge, Warlord, He said, meeting Vengeance's crimson gaze with his own in a confident yet relaxed guise. However, he would not underestimate this man's combat ability, not for a second.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM