Silverlight Terrace [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
There was a clench in her jaw and his eyes flicked down to look at her muzzle as he pulled back slightly offended that she was so hostile. After a beat went by she seemed to comprehend and look around and he gave her a moment to process the destroyed scenery, eyes watching each expression with interest. She whispered that she did not remember it and he shrugged silently, there wasn't anything he could do about that. He couldn't do much to prove that he wasn't some creeper hovering over her fallen body if she didn't remember tumbling down the cliff. He was going to excuse himself when she focused on him and asked who he was. "Abaddon" he said simply still smirking until she quite suddenly stood up and then nearly collapsed against him. He blinked and his lips fell as he held still giving her support but tensing, looking mildly uncomfortable for a moment as she pulled away before composing himself. "Where are you from and what direction? I could help you back there" he offered doubting she could get more than ten feet on her own without passing out and being left vulnerable to anything.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
[bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 15, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 15, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 20, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 23, 2019, 03:43 PM