The Heartwood I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see.
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
She was like a phantom in the way she crept toward the scent of something meaty with such slow, silent steps that she drifted closer to him almost completely inaudible. The breeze had done her a favor and brought the scent of prey, gamey and mouthwatering to her and lured her to it her hunger ridding her of any hesitation even when she smelled the male going toward it too. Her stomach snarled and so did she as she burst from the foliage and snatched the squirrel the blood flowing over her tongue and waking her up as she dropped the small beast and finally saw who she had robbed of a hunt. Her ears went back and she slunk backwards ducking her head and making it clear she would turn the squirrel to him "Inha sorry, Hidiõn take?" she crooned appealingly, keeping her figure low as she gracefully stood almost bowed to him. If she had been home she would have been laughed at and beaten by her father for such an act but out here the world was cold and the people colder, she had learned this the hard way many times over.
Messages In This Thread
I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see. - by Dacio - September 21, 2019, 06:53 AM
RE: I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see. - by Pool - September 21, 2019, 09:07 AM