Hideaway Strath I still press your letters to my lips.
Loner
148 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The name of the territory in which Sundance found himself meant nothing to him, for it was not one he'd ever heard before. His ears dropped, as did his expression as he struggled to keep himself from crying, and he lowered his powder blue eyes in defeat.

He sank into Towhee's flank, appreciative of her gentle kindness despite being strangers, and exhaled softly. Elysium was gone, lost to him, likely trapped beneath the fallen willows, and he clung desperately to the possibility that his family had escaped when Sunny presented that opportunity to them.

"The ground shook," he started weakly, voice thick as the floodgates released and a sob racked his fragile frame, "m-more than... than before. The trees started to fall, and I ran."

Sundance crumbled, blinking up with watery blue eyes at the dark she-wolf. "I dont know how t-to get back, or if... if anyone is still there." Silently, his glassy gaze begged: please help me find them.

Messages In This Thread
I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 28, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 28, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 29, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 29, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 30, 2019, 02:28 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 30, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 01, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - October 01, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 03, 2019, 04:29 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - October 09, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 15, 2019, 03:18 PM