Firefly Glen come back changed, I can feel it in by bones
111 Posts
Ooc —
to his question, a soft, "I don't know." to other adults, it had mostly been a yes and a quick slip away in whatever direction took her furthest from them. but she could not believe that any harm could come to her, to anyone, beneath the dancing lights of the fireflies. 

her gaze passes over him again, never quite fixating on him for long. "I live in rusalka." she would not say it clearly, but it became obvious, then, just how lost she was. she wouldn't quite admit it to herself, travelling based on vague gut feelings she was sure would solidify eventually. for a while longer, they watch the dancing lights; eventually, clem silently pulls away and goes on her way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 01, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 04, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Okeanos - September 24, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: come back changed, I can feel it in by bones - by Clementine - October 08, 2019, 04:56 AM