Hideaway Strath Take a sad song and make it better
84 Posts
Ooc — Hela
TY! <3

She wasn't alone for very long, not that she minded; Ruenna was soon greeting her and settling down beside her. She offered the other woman a shy smile and politely dipped her head, careful to avert her gaze downwards towards her own paws. When Ruenna mentioned the stars, Effie lifted her gaze to the sky. I'm afraid I don't know much about the stars, she admitted. I wasn't aware of the meaning behind the pack's name, she added, interest piqued. The sky looks so pretty tonight; I couldn't help but stop and study it. She may not know much about the stars, but she always found time to appreciate the earth's beauty; that was part of her fascination with plants. She briefly glanced at Ruenna from the corner of her eye. What do you know about them? Effie asked, pointing to the sky with her slender nose. Maybe she could learn something new tonight.
All the variety,
all the charm,
all the beauty of life
is made up of light and shadow
Messages In This Thread
Take a sad song and make it better - by Effie - October 04, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: Take a sad song and make it better - by Ruenna - October 05, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: Take a sad song and make it better - by Effie - October 19, 2019, 12:51 AM
RE: Take a sad song and make it better - by Ruenna - October 26, 2019, 06:58 AM
RE: Take a sad song and make it better - by Effie - November 05, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Take a sad song and make it better - by Ruenna - November 12, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Take a sad song and make it better - by Effie - November 19, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Take a sad song and make it better - by Ruenna - November 27, 2019, 09:33 AM