Neverwinter Forest Don't tell me this is all for nothing.
7 Posts
Ooc —
"Lupita," she chirped at the request of her name, "but everyone call me Pita."

The suggestion of another pack, one that was apparently a free-for-all, captured her interest iimmediately. Her ears sprung forward and her golden eyes glimmered as she considered how easy it would be to take advantage of their stores. "This... pack," she said, taking her time with each syllable on her foreign tongue as she did her best despite a strong Spanish accent. "Por qué... uh," Lupita took a moment to collect herself, "why they let anyone in? They tonta? Foolish?"

She lashed her tail, feeling particularly enthusiastic to finish things up swiftly so she could explore this mysterious clan and help herself to whatever might be available.
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 17, 2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 17, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 18, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 19, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 26, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 27, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - November 03, 2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - November 05, 2019, 12:53 AM