Neverwinter Forest Don't tell me this is all for nothing.
7 Posts
Ooc —
I edited. Apologies, it was a rubbish pre-world phone post.  xD

He looked at her, confused, and she blinked right back. What was there to cause such uncertainty? Had she grown antlers all of a sudden, changed colour? If Mal seemed to fail in seeing how this foolish and vulnerable pack could be of benefit to him, then she supposed she'd just need to go and have it all for herself.

Still, he went on the better explain. So these wolves saw themselves as selfless beings, taking in the weak and the lonely, building them up. If they stayed, they stayed. But if they took leave after mooching what they could, then so be it? Lupita hummed to herself, thoughtful. She couldn't understand why Mal seemed so bitter about them.

"Si," came her jubilant retort, "prey is scarce. We raid caches on land, they not fight back?"

Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 17, 2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 17, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 18, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 19, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 26, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 27, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - November 03, 2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - November 05, 2019, 12:53 AM