breakfast is the most important meal of the day
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
A smirk appeared once more on the face of Hawkeye. Ollivander, like in Harry Potter? interesting. "I knew a wolf named Ollivander once, first name, though. He was the wiseman of my old pack. He was also very handsome." She paused a beat, returning to the front of Finn. "You might be even better looking." She brushed her tail across his face.

"I'm sure I could find your 'address' before you could," she teased right back. She had been here longer than anyone, and by months at that. Hawkeye had explored the plateau hundreds of times, though she did know the borders best. Her mind momentarily flickered to the shrine she once used, but she willed the thought to drift away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: breakfast is the most important meal of the day - by Hawkeye - August 11, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: breakfast is the most important meal of the day - by Finn - September 04, 2014, 06:10 PM