Otter Creek the good, the bad, and the dirty
May we stay lost on our way home.
63 Posts
Ooc —
His expression changes, and it hits her like a slap to the face. Her face quickly grows hot with her own anger at the disgust she thinks she hears in his voice, the judgment — as if he has any right to judge her. Her, his savior, the only one who had chosen to waste her own energy on the pathetic lump of wolf trapped under a hunk of wood. But she knows she can't say that, not to his face; she can only defend herself. I'm a thief, Eastwood. You didn't know that? Disdain colors her tone.
I've been a thief all my life. I was trained from puphood to take what others are too weak or stupid to defend. We are not weak. We're not stupid. That's why it won't happen to us — and why I won't get caught. It's simple, really; it's survival of the fittest. The oldest law of life, the only one that holds any weight in the cruel wilds. She pauses a moment, then adds: And if their pups are going hungry, the blame is theirs alone. They ought to have made sure they could care for their spawn before popping them out.
Common || Tevene
Messages In This Thread
the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Old One - November 05, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Eastwood - November 05, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Old One - November 05, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Eastwood - November 05, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Old One - November 05, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Eastwood - November 05, 2019, 09:25 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Old One - November 15, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Eastwood - November 17, 2019, 12:36 AM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Old One - November 17, 2019, 01:24 AM
RE: the good, the bad, and the dirty - by Eastwood - November 21, 2019, 02:48 PM