Meadowlark Prairie i don't always play nice, but i wanna feel your heartlines
May we stay lost on our way home.
63 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
She leads @Aldric across the open field and beyond, into tall swaying grasses that seem to effortlessly swallow her tiny form. The rest of the world disappears, narrowing to just the two of them and the crunch of yellowing grass beneath their paws. Her movements slow, allowing her companion to close the gap before she halts and turns suddenly to meet him.
She barely has time to draw a single breath before she feels his weight slamming into her, promptly knocking the air from her lungs. A breathless giggle slips from her as she goes down, teeth finding his shoulder. Their descent is a tangle of limbs and scattered nips, chaotic and clumsy and, in Nirali's opinion, absolutely perfect. She's never felt so close to any wolf, even Maelia, and she finds the feeling immediately and thoroughly addictive.
Common || Tevene
51 Posts
Ooc —
Berry bushes are left in the dust. The featherlight touches of towering prairie grasses tickle him from head to toe.

He chews on his lip, keeping the disruptive laughter from escaping him—for he is focused, concentrated on the game of cat and mouse. She dips between them, flowing akin to an angel in stories once told by a passing chronicler.

The scene fits a dream—the fading sun casting an ethereal, golden glow, highlighting the shades of Nirali’s coat. Aldric’s mind is numb, feeling a new level of euphoria. It feels similar to an adrenaline rush in the best ways.

She dips behind a curtain of yellow, and for a moment, Aldric almost loses sight of her. He turns sharp, excepting nothing but finding everything. Her form twists towards him, and he charges forth. Catch.

Her chuckle brings a rare grin to his face, even weaken facial muscles unable to resist the full bliss that the ex-prince is soaking in. A tangle of limbs, kisses and bites follow their collision until they’re both upon the ground. Aldric peppers her in his own kisses, touching any place within his reach—desiring to show her how much he truly cherishes her.

He relaxes, catching breath between the shower of affection, and lifts his muzzle to place his pink nose upon hers briefly; I caught you.
Verradril
common · »tevene«
63 Posts
Ooc —
Each touch sends warmth blooming across her skin, tiny shivers racing down her spine. Aldric's scent surrounds her as she presses into his thick fur, teeth combing through his scruff with a hint of possessiveness. The moment seems to last forever.
Her own affections slow, then cease as Aldric relaxes, and she goes still at the touch of his nose to her own. A smile tugs at her lips at his words. I was already yours, She murmurs, voice playful but soft. I just wanted to get you alone. And tease him a little, but she leaves that part unspoken. She pulls away from the touch to preen along his jaw, slow and deliberate with her affection this time. Their proximity leaves her feeling breathless, almost dizzied by the intensity of her emotions; she has been close to Aldric before, but never tangled with him like this, and certainly never with such heated intentions. It's almost too much. But it feels right, it feels natural and good, and free of the guilt and dread that had always accompanied her encounters with Maelia. It feels like home, and in this moment, she can't imagine being anywhere else.
Common || Tevene
51 Posts
Ooc —
“Yours.”

A surge swirls within him—he’s never felt this way, certainly never had the opportunity. Since the beginning, Nirali has been his only interest, and Aldric content to keep it that way. It is a day of celebration, a day he will keep second guessing is truly happening until reality settles within his mind.

Her words echo, repeating in a trance that Aldric is frozen in, until he is thawed by the warmth of her touch. Slow, teasing. Golden eyes flicker close, the tension in his jaw easing away until it is softly parted with a low noise. The prince is torn between begging to feel more and relaxing under her careful touch.

He chooses a third option, in which the desire to be hers, and her his devours. Pressing into her neck, he kisses and nips—his eyes blinking open, a silent question evident in his gaze.
Verradril
common · »tevene«
63 Posts
Ooc —
The soft sound that slips from Aldric’s parted lips sends a flash of heat across her skin, so intense and brief it leaves her lightheaded for a moment. She hasn’t quite recovered yet when the electric feeling of teeth and tongue against her neck registers, drawing the barest hint of a whine from her. Her own affections cease again, and she melts under his touch. She reclines, head tilting back in response to his questioning gaze — an invitation, and a request. Selfish as it is, she has only one desire in this moment: Aldric’s touch, everywhere.
Common || Tevene
51 Posts
Ooc —
"Aldric?"

Her voice is light, yet beckoning. Attention desired, and Aldric didn't realize when his kisses and touches eased into cuddling. The comfort of being alongside someone he adored so deeply, finally allowed the ex-prince to relax. A bit too much, apparently. He refuses to lift his head where its laid comfortably upon her soft coat. Her scent welcoming, and lulling him back to his dreams.

Hm? He says, blinking a pair of sleepy golden eyes open to rest on Nirali. Night has already fallen, the air cold and crisp, yet snuggled with her he is warm again.
Verradril
common · »tevene«
63 Posts
Ooc —
Worn and drunk on the feeling of Aldric's touch, she'd almost allowed herself to drift to sleep in his embrace. Yet her mind never rests, even veiled by the golden haze of euphoria that surrounds her now; a million thoughts buzz through her in the silence, keeping her tethered to consciousness. She shifts against her companion gently, tucking herself closer and inhaling his scent. For the barest moment, her myriad thoughts vanish, replaced with a single focus: Aldric.
She doesn't realize she's spoken aloud until he answers her, and her heart skips at the sound of his sleepy voice. A faint, tired smile curves her lips as she pulls away to meet his gaze. The storm of her previous thoughts returns in an instant, and words bubble up and spill from her before she can stop them. So... A yawn interrupts her. Where does this leave us? I mean — I'm not sure I'd call you my friend anymore. Her tone is lighthearted, slightly teasing, but the intention behind the question is completely serious, and it shows in her eyes.
Common || Tevene
51 Posts
Ooc —
It is a moment he will remember, forever, as moments with Nirali often are—yet he hopes to never forget the small details. How the night breeze feels, the way the moon shines just right within her red eyes, illuminating them to look a touch silver around the edges. How warm he feels—her scent, welcoming and oh so Nirali. The way she smiles, tired, a touch nervous.

He’s always wanted this; only with her. Now that he’s seemed to capture it, his mind and heart can’t quite keep up. His tail thumps lazily on the ground behind him, patting to the left to touch hers—for the urge to stay close never leaves him.

Golden eyes widen a fraction at her words, spoken so casually almost as if she is talking about the weather—teasing, taunting. Yet the subject serious enough that Aldric freezes. Is it alright to want? Is it alright to follow this dream? For he’s felt it never his place beforehand…

I… love you, he whispers, a secret between them even in the hush night. I would like for us to be together, as… mates. Can we? There is a childlike quality in the way he says it, in the spark that brings his golden gaze to life.
Verradril
common · »tevene«
63 Posts
Ooc —
His pause brings an unfamiliar feeling to her chest, tight and prickling and terribly uncomfortable. She shifts again, ears tilting back slightly — but thankfully, he doesn't keep her in suspense for long. A heavy breath escapes her, and her eyes light up as he speaks. For a moment, her own voice fails her.
Yes, She murmurs when she finally finds it again, unable to come up with any witty response in this moment. It seems almost too simple, too perfect to be real — but somehow, it is.I love you, Aldric. She leans into him, burying her face in his neck with a series of gentle kisses.
Common || Tevene
51 Posts
Ooc —
Nirali? Speechless? He’s experienced it perhaps once, or twice, within their time together, so it is a rare occurrence that leaves the ex-prince buzzing with nerves. Hopes were drawn up too high, dangled before him akin to a prime steak that he thinks is his, but another is teasing—wanting to sink teeth into first.

Alas, her answer is firm. Emotions ebb and wane, draining for one that isn’t used to experiencing such overwhelming ones at such a constant. He is happy, beyond blissed out and he could spring to life in celebration underneath the night sky, but he thinks staying tucked with Nirali, his mate, is a thousand times better.

Together, he smothers her with affection and sweet nothings until slumber knocks on their door.
Verradril
common · »tevene«