The scars that are too fresh
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue smiled Ah yes I have met Ragnar her mate, a bit scary he is. Blue got along with him, but she would not willingly make the man mad, the scars that riddled his pelt and face alone were enough to make the bravest man take pause. She looked around for a moment trying to find some aloe near her. She found a rather small looking stalk, but she placed it on a rock and pressed down with her paw the goop coming out. Sticking a paw under it, she swiped it gently across her face. That's the best i can do for now. That there is aloe vera plant, it's wonderfully soothing on pain and wounds..and if you should get burnt by the sun or the hot springs it is very nice then.

Blue did not say anything at first, but she mulled over Hawkeye's words. yes I will agree that it was rash and perhaps he is thinking...ahem..with a rather delicate part of himself, but she did run a pack before this is my understanding. her lips twitched their own at some of the terrible words that Hawkeye was spewing, it was like fire to her ears, she felt them heating up. She could not help her unease with such language, but she would listen. Yes I have said that they should not have forgotten about you, because regardless of anything you did make sure we were here first. I have told a few that. I do agree that perhaps he should not have said to the pack that he didn't want any argument, but he did tell them they could approach him later about it? I am well frankly this Fox is his mate now and you made him alpha when he became your mate so isn't it common practice to do this? You have to remember Hawkeye this is the only pack i've ever fully been a part of, so some things are a bit lost on me.
Messages In This Thread
The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 02, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 02, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 11, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 14, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 15, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 15, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 10:48 AM