Stavanger Bay Here I am [IC joining]
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

He stared at her coolly, put off by her youth and the fact that she distinctly, albeit it was faded, smelled of Wheeling Gull Isle. How many times did he have to tell Ypres to keep her wolves away from his borders before it sunk into her thick skull. At this rate, there would be more children in Stavanger Bay then there was adults, especially so if Julooke ended up being pregnant and when Nerian would become pregnant by him. The solution to that could have been easy, permit no one to breed next year, including himself but that hardly seemed fair to him. Especially because Ragnar wanted sons and he needed no one's permission to breed with his wives. At least, his children would be a year old when March rolled around and Thistle would go into heat once more, if Nerian's heat cycle timed it right, so would his children with his Priestess Wife so having children every year with both wives would not be so bad. Simply, he would no longer allow any more Juveniles into the Bay unless they were close to a year of age. “Horizon Ridge is no more,” Ragnar told her coolly despite that she had caught and corrected herself. Still, he placed a good percentage of the blame at the paws of Wheeling Gull Isle. “What can you offer as contribution to this pack?” After all, he was big on every wolf pulling their own weight. Even his own children were expected to train and gain an apprenticeship in one of the many Trades they had available to them or they, themselves, would find themselves looking for a home elsewhere when they reached a year.

Messages In This Thread
Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 07, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 08, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 11, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 12, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 16, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 16, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 16, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Onyx - August 17, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Here I am [IC joining] - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 06:11 AM