Stavanger Bay this is happening
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
" "

She dipped her muzzle you are welcome. He seemed surprise at her kindness, did he think all were cruel and devoid of emotion? She was not, she was actually a rather very kind wolf. Her husband though she loved him he was a little rougher around the edges, and she supposed he could figure she would be the same.

She stared at him uneasy, Why would you kill them or attack them if you wanted to join them? That makes no sense? I am just trying to understand the logic there? She didn’t understand why if he wanted to join he would do such things, it didn’t make any sense, And she also for a moment was very glad her husband had come when he did, this wolf was much bigger than she, and had he decided to attack her, he would have definitely hurt her, though she would have done her best to protect herself and her pack.

Thistle chuckled Pride goeth before fall. I would say Kyrillos that you have fallen now, and your pride should go then at least most of it. I myself have been victim of my own wayward thoughts and have gotten lost in them. that did not give him an excuse for not leaving, neither did the fact that he had large amounts of pride. Her husband was a pride fueled man and he would not have done what this one did, but it just went to prove that it took many types to build a village.

Thistle chuckled I am a forgiving wolf Kyrillos I forgive easily, I do not forget but I do forgive. However, you are right my husband will not forgive you for some time if ever, and he shouldn’t. I shouldn’t either, but as I said its natural for me to do so. She shrugged then a small smile still there. Even though you are a captive? Do you like our little slice of paradise here?
Messages In This Thread
this is happening - by Kyrillos - August 05, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: this is happening - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: this is happening - by Kyrillos - August 06, 2014, 12:41 AM
RE: this is happening - by Thistle Cloud - August 08, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: this is happening - by Kyrillos - August 09, 2014, 03:22 AM
RE: this is happening - by Thistle Cloud - August 11, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: this is happening - by Kyrillos - August 11, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: this is happening - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 09:18 AM
RE: this is happening - by Kyrillos - August 12, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: this is happening - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: this is happening - by Kyrillos - August 12, 2014, 10:36 PM