Bramblepoint bury my body down by the highwayside
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He was no warrior; but he knew that any food he could bring back to Moonspear would put him in good favor with the queen and he needed that validation as badly as he needed the calories. He did not think—there was no time to plot or to consider things, only act, which he did as sharply and swiftly as he was able. Long limbs helped Tye to close the distance and as he was quite underweight, he didn't hold much of a punch, however when he collided with the pale stranger he didn't feel as winded as he might've otherwise.

The boy rebounded, braced against the earth, and dove forward again, again, again—straddling part of the carcass possessively while trying to fully deter the stranger. He wouldn't relent until she had fully backed off from the target. His body bristling all-over, with the Blackthorn stripe raising all the more emphatically with the serration of his spine.

He snapped at air mostly, his throat constricting around the sound of his warning snarl so that the pitch undulated, making him sound more like a coyote than a wolf despite his pure blood. His tail raised like a triumphant banner a few times, but it didn't settle for long, and whipped behind him.
Messages In This Thread
bury my body down by the highwayside - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: bury my body down by the highwayside - by Tye - December 01, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: bury my body down by the highwayside - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: bury my body down by the highwayside - by Tye - December 01, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: bury my body down by the highwayside - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: bury my body down by the highwayside - by Tye - December 01, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: bury my body down by the highwayside - by Eirwyn - December 11, 2019, 01:07 PM