Jade Fern Grove sail
31 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
@Amita - sorry for my absence!

He reads the confidence in her and thinks for a moment that he likes that. It would be a pity to play a fool - too easy, too much like taking advantage of nature. He tracks from his peripheral as the rabbit falls to the ground, his eyes not leaving hers. His stomach clenches with hunger but he ignores it, cocking his head and looking at her with a playful glint in his eyes. His grin never falters. A bear? Not quite but he's happy to be whatever she wants at the moment.

"Oh, indeed. They don't taste well, though." he says, rolling his broad shoulders in a shrug and gesturing casually at the rabbit she has carefully placed herself over. "Besides - there are far more rabbits than bears. Your skill is much more useful - I am envious." He looks at her with bright, thick admiration. He does not hate this show, this game, but his patience is thin. He will either do what he came to soon or he will leave her and move on. He is not as careful as he normally would be and not as slow as he says - "Passing through. I'm from a pack a great distance from here. We are well known and prolific on that peak and..." he looks her up and down appreciatively, grinning "-the gene pool is pretty small."
Messages In This Thread
sail - by Grimsley - November 18, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - November 18, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - November 21, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - November 23, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - December 04, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - December 05, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: sail - by Grimsley - December 05, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: sail - by Aero - December 07, 2019, 04:44 PM