Ankyra Sound I ain't ever had a type, having a type takes two
10 Posts
Ooc —
Were she not tolerant of his presence he would have left, but to his eye it seemed she had relaxed some. Perhaps she was assured he was not posing a threat.

Tried that. But the bark scraped his flesh more than loosened the nuisance hide. It had a degree of stretch to it that for all his efforts permitted it to remain where it was. Unable was he to wedge it securely enough to be exert enough force to haul it from between his teeth. It was, after all, no small amount of force that had stuck it there in the first place.

The wolf did not expect her help and was not really asking for it, so he thought nothing of the fact she did not extend it. Name's Skookumchuck, or the hunter called Lucky Shadow from where the fish leave the sea to swim the river.

Tentatively, he drew two paces nearer, his snout reaching forward to quest after her scent. Who are you?
Messages In This Thread
I ain't ever had a type, having a type takes two - by Wylla - December 05, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: I ain't ever had a type, having a type takes two - by Skookumchuck - December 09, 2019, 06:03 PM