Emberflame Ridge i might fade like a sigh if I stay.
21 Posts
Ooc — Kansas
All Welcome 

the two-faced male had scaled the lower ranges, and with each change of scenery he knows in his shaken heart that he will not leave the mountains anytime soon. in spite of the clouded night sky he has managed to discover a place unlike he has ever seen, a forested plateau of sorts, a wood in which the air seems alight with the force if electricity. the very atmosphere is enough to put him on edge and yet he inches closer, deeper into the voltage of the strange forest. Many of the trees here are nothing out of the ordinary - but some are exceedingly abnornal, barren and burnt like the effects of a long past wildfire.

Yet if fire had been the cause of the strange trees, would not the rest of the forest look much the same? instead, these tortured trees are sporadic,nestled in amongst the healthy ones. having only seen lightning from a distance, jigsaw has no inkling that the devastating strikes of lightning are the cause of these abnormalities.

Narrow head lowers as he pads quietly through the wood, his mind spinning simultaneously in confusion and fascination. after perhaps an hour of spectated wandering, the loner captures the scent of a small animal in his nostrils; a possum, no doubt. and though he remains baffled by the state of the forest in which he finds himself, he attempts to shift his focus on the trail of his prey, stalking forward with his nose skimming the snowy ground.
Messages In This Thread
i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 11, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 13, 2019, 02:39 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 14, 2019, 09:21 AM