Emberflame Ridge i might fade like a sigh if I stay.
21 Posts
Ooc — Kansas
though his fear induced aggression waned quickly, the nameless woman's remained and he reminded himself to keep his guard up inwardly. sadly it was not in the canid nature to trust quickly; this took time, more in some individuals than in others. And she, he reminded himself, had little to no reason to trust him, either. Many wolves of the darkest orientation put on a facade of kindness before unveiling a violent and self indulged nature. Neither one of them yet had sustained enough time and trust to make a schooled determination of one another.

The womans next comment, while not something he had never heard before, came as a surprise. It was obviously a joke, one that put a slightly more at ease smile upon his dual colored face. The color of ones coat obviously could not determine illness, it was scent and behavior that decided this. He gave a brief chuff of laughter. no, Im not sick. I'm just... Weird looking. He fell silent but continued to smile at her. 

Only then did she explain her purpose here, her reason for inquiring whether he was forming a pack. Her words solidified that she indeed was a pack wolf, merely performing her responsibility to such a pack. There were many scents of similar nature which Jigsaw could just faintly make out upon her coat. He gave a sway of his tail. you really can't be too careful. Especially not with the famine.  He said, his tone taking on a more serious note. Can I ask the name of the pack you hail from? And... Can I ask your name?
Messages In This Thread
i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 11, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 13, 2019, 02:39 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 14, 2019, 09:21 AM