Moonspear in the land of not quite day
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Want to fade and start a new, seperate thread?

She appreciated the possibility of learning from two wolves--one in particular was a scholar in the plants growing around her new home. A smile spread the length of her lips, and she felt the soft sway of her tail as Hydra approached her to rub the scent of her new home along the length of her sides and neck. It felt a great honor to be apart of a pack once more, especially when the wolves she met so far were so welcoming."Thank you Hydra, I will not disappoint you." she said, giving the woman a dip of her head in respect and lick to her chin for good measure, she would prove to her alpha that she was willing to work in case the dark woman questioned her intentions.

She turned toward Jarilo with another warm smile, excited to walk the length of her new home with a male of accomplishment, she was eager to see the rest of the pack and the puppies that would become the future of Moonspear in due time. She knew that her duty to the pack was not only to serve but to protect and once more she felt pride in the responsibilities that had been bestowed on her. "How many are currently apart of Moonspear?" she questioned, hoping that they would run into a few while on their round of the pack. "I'm sure you've seen plenty of wolves come and go from your home, that can cause great stress when numbers are needed during the winter." she finished, glancing toward the male in anticipation of his response.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - November 25, 2019, 12:51 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - November 25, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - November 25, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - November 27, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - November 27, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - December 01, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - December 02, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - December 02, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - December 03, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - December 03, 2019, 01:49 PM