Emberflame Ridge i might fade like a sigh if I stay.
21 Posts
Ooc — Kansas
Omg wylla is the best XD

Although Jigsaw had never seen a wolf with such coloration, he found her markings to be just beautiful (although this was not something the quiet man could yet voice aloud). He had no way of knowing, other than her comment about "disease," that she disliked his speckles and his half masked face, a statement he still deemed a joke.

Apoearances aside, his pale eyes widened when she expressed incredulousness regarding the famine. Being a seasoned nomad and hunter, it was diffuclt to see on the wolfdog that he knew such a thing to be true, but it was a fact solidified by his encounter with the loner redshank, and by the emaciated prey animals Jig used to sate his hunger. there's... There's a famine. I'm sure it's more difficult to notice as a pack wolf, though. he said, trying to validate her uncertainty for her.

Diaspora... he repeated with a nod. An idea had come to mind, the beginnings of one anyway. If this lovely woman was not hungry, then had her pack protected her from starvation? Might he find a home there? It seemed like a long shot, a difficult undertaking, to try his hand at joining a pack after being a loner for so long. But the largest question in his mind - could he survive this hungry winter on his own,no matter how "good" his lone wolf prowess may be?

Wylla. That's... That's pretty, he said with a soft smile, and soft eyes. no, uh, Jigsaw. My name is Jigsaw. he corrected, though he expected fully that she was messing with him again.

Probably gracelessly, Jig circled back to the pack issue. hey, is your pack accepting new members? he attempted to make his voice sound casual, most likely failing.
Messages In This Thread
i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 10, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 11, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Jigsaw - December 13, 2019, 02:39 AM
RE: i might fade like a sigh if I stay. - by Wylla - December 14, 2019, 09:21 AM