Hideaway Strath time leads you far and wide
5 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Seeing the sheet of ice triggered pleasant memories that bought a sad smile to his face. He and his friend used to skate across ice just like this, casting aside any anxieties that may come of it. He'd done it by himself before, but it was much more exciting with someone else. And now look at him; plagued by those times, never wanting to cross the ice alone again. He simply dismissed this as common sense. The water wasn't frozen over just yet after all. 

Elliot places a paw on the surface, watching the cracks take shape. If he could not fly across it, then he may as well take a drink. The sudden break of silence startled him and sent his leg flying outwards. Thank god he was able to regain footing and leap away from the bank, otherwise he'd end up under the now broken ice. Now who was the one responsible for giving him a fright. He turned to see a woman and on that puffed-up pelt clung the scents of many. The fur on his neck rose slightly.

Her question was registered quite slowly, but when he did he chuckled. Oh, no no. I live nowhere and everywhere. There was an underlying warning to his statement. I will not seek a home anywhere. Not again. So please don't ask.

Elliot wasn’t comfortable with the focus being on homes, so he quickly switched the subject. Why does your voice quiver? Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.
Messages In This Thread
time leads you far and wide - by Elliot - December 10, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: time leads you far and wide - by Yama - December 11, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: time leads you far and wide - by Elliot - December 11, 2019, 10:06 AM
RE: time leads you far and wide - by Yama - December 25, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: time leads you far and wide - by Elliot - December 30, 2019, 02:56 PM